"Auto FTP Manager: Advanced FTP Client Helps you Schedule File Transfers and Synchronize Directories."
Auto FTP Manager is a powerful FTP client that allows you to establish a connection to any FTP server and automate the file transfer procedures. You can schedule transfers and take advantage of a wide range of functions that allow you to manage files on the FTP server.
A intuitive user interface allows you to drag and drop files and directories between your local system and the FTP server. Auto FTP Manager supports the simultaneous transmission of several files to one or more FTP servers in the background.
You can even synchronize directories between your local PC and FTP server, without having to individually select and copy files.
Auto FTP Manager features:
• Schedule and automate file transfer.
• Synchronize Directories.
• Complete Proxy Support.
• Resumption of uploads or downloads in case of data transfer error.
• Take backups of remote folders and restore them whenever necessary.
• Compare local and remote folders to fine differences.
• Perform scheduled task in the background.
Works with Windows 98/ME/2000/XP and requires .net framework.
With Auto FTP Manager you can:
• Schedule and automate your file transfers.
• Easily delete, rename, copy and/or move files between folders on your PC and an FTP server, or between two local folders.
• Create Automated Transfer Profiles using Action Rules and filters to automate the file transfer process.
• Record the actions you perform on an FTP server and save them for later playback.
• Upload or download files, or synchronize two directories.
• Automatically transfer files based on their name, modification date, size, or file type.
• Create an individual configuration profile for each FTP server.
• Connect to virtually any FTP server.
• Control Auto FTP Manager using its command-line interface.
• Change Unix-style file attributes
• Continue transfers that have been interrupted.
• Schedule your file transfers on an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
• Transfer files between multiple servers simultaneously.
• Keep detailed logs showing all actions.
• Either save logs either locally or on an FTP server, or have them emailed to any address.
• Perform scheduled tasks in the background.
FTP, auto FTP manager, file transfer, schedule transfer, automate FTP, Auto FTP Manager, Auto, FTP, Manager, FTP client, Advanced FTP Client, Schedule File Transfers, Synchronize Directories