"DOC Regenerator: recover lost, damaged, deleted, overwritten Microsoft Word documents."
DOC Regenerator is new recovery solution for lost, damaged, deleted, overwritten Microsoft Word documents. DOC Regenerator efficiently recovers a separate lost document from an existing partition as well as lost documents from corrupted, deleted partitions or reformatted disks.
DOC Regenerator features:
• Ability to recover Microsoft Word 6.0/95/97/2000/XP/2003-2010 documents.
• Ability to recover password protected documents.
• Ability to recover corrupted documents from entire disk instead of retrieving data from a single file that allows to recover documents even in the most desperate cases
• DOC Regenerator ignores file system, scans disk at physical level. DOC Regenerator supports all versions of FAT and NTFS and regenerates documents even from lost, deleted partitions, and from reformatted disks.
• Preview for text documents – try the software before buy it.
• Autosave allows continuing recovery, terminated at any stage. When you purchase the full version of DOC Regenerator, you can continue recovery, which was started by means of the demo version.
Recovering corrupted documents
A corruption implies data losses. Many other document recovery programs recover corrupted documents from a single file. The result of such recovery is a document with probable data losses. In contrast to other recovery software, DOC Regenerator regenerates documents not from a single file, but from the entire disk and without
any losses of data.
Recovering deleted and overwritten documents
If a document was deleted, the program will scan the entire disk to find contents of the deleted document. If the contents of the document were overwritten, it will be regenerated from file fragments found on the disk.
Recovering from deleted partitions and reformatted disks
DOC Regenerator supports all versions of FAT and NTFS and regenerates documents even from lost, deleted partitions and reformatted disks.
DOC Regenerator system requirements:
• Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/2003.
• Microsoft Word 97/2000/XP/2003.
• 5 Mb free space on the system disk.
• Additional partition for recovered documents (not required, but highly recommended).
• Sufficient free space on destination disk to store recovered document.
Recover lost, damaged, deleted, overwritten Microsoft Word documents, DOC Regenerator, Microsoft Word recovery solution, recover Microsoft Word documents, recover password protected documents