"EngInSite™ Editor for PHP a powerful IDE for PHP 4 and PHP 5 technologies."
EngInSite Editor for PHP is a powerful IDE for PHP™ technologies that provides more power at your fingertips than all ordinary IDEs combined. What makes EngInSite Editor for PHP a cut above the rest? Just look at the following features:
1. Be ahead of the crowd, enjoy full PHP 4 and PHP 5 support.
2. Manage projects with ease via an interface similar to the well-known Microsoft® Visual Studio® or Delphi.
3. Unlike most IDEs, EngInSite Editor for PHP wraps around already-existing projects and allows you to use different PHP distributions.
4. Our Code Navigator makes viewing your project a breeze.
5. Debug with an easy, intuitive interface: the integrated debugger makes it easy to set breakpoints, conditional breakpoints, single step through code and inspect the values of variables in your script.
6. Define your own color schemes for unlimited ways of displaying your code.
7. The Profiler helps you to find bottleneck in your PHP code.
8. Get down to writing code quickly with our project templates.
9. You don`t have to spend valuable time on Environment configurations. EngInSite Editor for PHP does it all for you.
10. Customize the user interface the way that you like it.
11. EngInSite Editor for PHP is HTML-aware use the built-in Tag Editor to work with HTML tags and attributes.
12. EngInSite Editor for PHP is faster and more efficient than Java-based IDEs. This powerful tool is written entirely in a native Windows language.
13. EngInSite Editor for PHP is professionally designed to meet Microsoft Windows interface guidelines: you can work quickly and efficiently with the intuitive Windows interface you already know.
14. EngInSite Editor for PHP is packed with power. Even your largest projects run with ease in EngInSite Editor for PHP.
There are different setup files (including relatively small 6 MB distribution) on our primary web site. This page offers no-hassle installation with preconfigured PHP 5.
PHP IDE, PHP Editor, PHP Builder, PHP 5, CGI, debugger, debug, debugging, wizards, help, tutorial, documentation, watchpoint, enginsite, EngInSite Editor for PHP