"MailBee.NET SMTP: Set of .NET objects for composing, mail merge, and sending mail."
MailBee.NET SMTP is a set of powerful and robust .NET component for composing, mail merge, and sending mail to SMTP servers, to MailBee Message Queue or IIS SMTP queue, or directly to end recipients (via DNS MX lookup).
Written in 100% managed C# code, MailBee.NET SMTP can be used in desktop, console and ASP.NET applications developed in C#/VB.NET/etc.
The key features of the component:
- quick methods for sending mail with a single line of code;
- mail merge over database, send a web page, read and delivery receipt, Delivery Status Notifications;
- send to MailBee Message Queue or IIS SMTP queue;
- direct send via DNX MX lookup;
- SMTP PIPELINING and other ESMTP extensions;
- secure TLS/SSL connections;
- connections via a proxy server (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP);
- S/MIME mail and certificates;
- secure and user-defined ESMTP authentication (including NTLM and POP-before-SMTP);
- Windows Integrated Authentication (authenticate using the current Windows user credentials);
- accurate and flexible MIME builder;
- compose HTML mails with embedded pictures;
- HTML-to-PlainText conversion and vice versa, alternative body generation;
- powerful HTML parser and processor;
- international charsets, UTF-8, TO/CC/BCC, custom headers, custom message formats (such as meeting request items);
- email address parsing and validation;
- multiple attachments, file and memory attachments;
- XML, streams, backup SMTP and DNS servers, multi-threading, asynchronous methods;
- tracking accepted and refused recipients;
- forward/resend mails loaded from a file or received with other components (such as MailBee.NET POP3);
- rich set of events and error handling features, memory and file logging, debug functions, etc;
- documentation is available in CHM, VS.NET 2003, and VS.NET 2005 formats;
- Developer licenses permit royalty-free distribution.
E-Mail, EMail, Mail, Send, SMTP, ESMTP, TLS, SSL, SMIME, S/MIME, Proxy, Merge, Mail merge, ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, Visual Basic, C#, .NET, Download, Component, HTML, Attachment, Authentication, NTLM, MIME, Message, Header, Secure, MX, IIS, Queue, XML, Stream