"My Screen Recorder Pro: Create demos by recording your PC desktop activity to AVI, WMV or Flash files."
Record your PC screen activity to AVI, WMV or Flash files. This advanced screen capture tool can record anything on the computer screen, including the entire desktop, windows, menus, cursors, and even video with sound.
You can use My Screen Recorder Pro to demonstrate features of a web site or program, for training, or any other task that requires showing screen activity. You can even cut and join recordings to make a perfect demo.
You can use My Screen Recorder Pro to create video to demonstrate features of a web site or software product, to create movies for user training, or any other task that requires capturing desktop activity. You can also speak into the microphone while recording is in progress to include audio narration with the recorded video.
My Screen Recorder Pro also helps you organize your recordings into Personal Folders for easy management. The program is easy to use, but has powerful features. You can select whether to record the entire screen, a particular window, or mark your own area on the screen to record. The Screen Drawing feature allows you to emphasize and annotate important points. Use mouse effects to emphasize clicks. You can even record across multiple monitors.
Your finished video can be distributed in many ways. Create AVI files, with full control of video and audio characteristics. My Screen Recorder Pro can create videos in both Microsoft Windows Media (WMV) and Adobe Flash formats, which produce very small file sizes. You can create WMV files especially tailored for distribution on web sites or from a streaming server. My Screen Recorder Pro can also create self-contained, self-running executables, perfect for distribution on CD-ROM or DVD-ROM, because they contain their own player.
With My Screen Recorder Pro you can:
• Record what happens on your screen and create to AVI, Flash or Windows Media (WMV) format.
• Create tutorials and presentations.
• Record the entire desktop, a desktop region or a specified window.
• Schedule screen recordings to automatically start and stop at a specified time.
• Automatically launch and record a particular URL at a specific time.
• Use the Screen draw feature to make diagrams or highlight important items.
• Auto Task feature allows you to convert and publish recordings while continuing to work on other tasks.
• Create time-lapse screen recordings.
• Make WMV recordings suitable for a streaming server.
• Split and join screen recordings.
• Automatically create HTML pages for your web site with embedded screen recordings.
• Balance size and quality by fine tuning frame rate, audio quality, compressors and more.
• Script and integrate My Screen Recorder Pro using its command line interface.
• Record either monitor of a two monitor system, or create a single recording showing both monitors.
• Organize your screen recordings in easily accessible folder shortcuts.
• Generate and distribute self-contained and self-playable executables.
screen recorder, desktop recorder, screen capture