"Polygon Cruncher reduces the polygon number of your 3D objects without removing details."
Polygon Cruncher is a plugin for :
1. 3D Photo Browser (included in 3D Photo Browser package).
2. Lightwave Modeler V5.x, V6.x, V7.x, V8.x and more / Inspire 3D.
3. 3DS Max V4.x, V5.x, V6.x, V7.x, V8.x / 3DS VIZ / Autodesk VIZ.
Polygon Cruncher reduces the number of polygons of your objects without changing their appearance. You keep all details even at high optimization ratio. You also keep texture information, vertex colors. You can also optimized taking care of the symmetry of your objects.
Polygon Cruncher has an OpenGL view which allows controlling optimization results whenever you want.
Moreover, Polygon Cruncher features batch processing: select the optimization levels you wish and let`s go! You optimize one or more scenes at different levels in a single step.
Polygon Cruncher uses an exceptional algorithm, which gives incomparable results, really better than what you can get with optimizer provided with 3DS Max or Lightwave.
Polygon Cruncher is really simple to use. It has been chosen by major 3D companies: Activision, Epic Games, Boeing, Sega, Sony, 3DO, Digital Domain, Kalisto.
Polygon Cruncher list of features:
1. An intelligent reduction of the number of faces: useful faces are removed at last. So you can reduce your model up to 75 % without removing details.
2. Optimization is pre-calculated, which allows to optimize the scene in real time.
3. You control accurately the number of faces or points you want.
4. Polygon Cruncher keeps all UV textures channels information and vertex colors channels information.
5. You can apply Polygon Cruncher on one or more objects at the same time, on one or several materials. You can work on a faces selection or on an invert faces selection.
6. Respect of symmetry for objects that are symmetrical.
7. You can protect the border of the objects. Polygon Cruncher allows you to protect or to exclude objects borders. So your objects stays connected after optimization process.
8. An OpenGL preview which allows you to control optimization results. Several visualization modes are available.
9. Batch optimization of a set of files. You define clearly the optimization levels you wish for each files.
10. Polygon Cruncher is very fast.
3d, object, mesh, scene, decimation, polygon, reduction, simplification, viewer, Polygon Cruncher for for Lightwave