Scientific Letter is an original mail program that allows you to create messages with complex equations. The equation editor used in the mailer allows you to create complex letters in about the same time as a normal letter would take. Recipients of letters from Scientific Letter who use other mailers will see the message text with equations included in it as a LaTeX notation. "Hot keys" used in the software and pop-up windows allow you to type a complex mathematical text much faster than in LaTeX. Text with simple equations is easily handled. You don`t need an index of LaTeX commands. Equations in the message editor are displayed in their natural form.
You can use Scientific Letter as next kinds scientific software:
- Mathematical mailer.
- Physical mailer.
- Chemical mailer.
- Engineering mailer.
- Biological mailer.
- As LaTeX equation editor.
Scientific Letter system requirements:
- Processor: 233-megahertz (MHz) Pentium II-class processor.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT4/2000/XP/Server 2003.
- Internet Explorer 4 or higher.
- Memory: 128 MB of RAM recommended.
- Hard Disk: 1.0 MB of available space required on system drive.
- Mouse: Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device.
scientific, letter, sciletter, mailer, latex, equation, editor, Scientific Letter, LaTeX, Mathematical mailer, Physical mailer, Chemical mailer, Engineering mailer, Biological mailer, LaTeX equation editor