"Sothink SWF Decompiler: Tool to convert swf to fla, capture, and decompile flash movies."
Sothink SWF Decompiler is used to caputer movie, parse and export resources from flash movies. It supports exporting FLA file. By clicking a swf file, SWF Decompiler begins to analyze it and group resources. You can pick any component to export. It supports flash movies in *.swf or *.exe format and also supports to scan your Internet Explorer`s cache to pick out the flash movies you have viewed. Fully support ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0.
Sothink SWF Decompiler Main Features:
• Provide a user-friendly interface (Office 2007 Style) to quickly browse and play SWF on your hard drive or network.
• Optimize the display of ActionScript in Resources Panel. When decompiling AS3.0, support showing AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package.
• Supports Flash 9 and ActionScript 3.0 completely.
• Converts SWF to FLA stably.
• Full supports Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash 8 and Flash CS3 (9.0).
• Compatible with both ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
• Supports exporting FLA file with ActionScript 3.
• Supports exporting ActionScript in .as format.
• Supports Flash components.
• Decompiles the ActionScript code and generates neat and readable code.
• Shows the script code neatly within the program and exports the ActionScript while converting the swf to FLA.
• Can extract the shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and ActionScript from a Flash movie.
• Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv format.
• Supports scanning the cache of IE and listing all Flash files you have viewed.
• Enable to browse and preview any resource before exporting.
• Shows detail properties of elements in Flash movies.
• Can be invoked from Windows Explorer.
• User-friendly Explorer-like interface.
• Supplies SWF Catcher for Firefox and SWF Catcher for IE.
flash, swf, fla, decompiler, decompile, analyze, parse, resource, action, script, frame, sprite, shape